Sep 1, 2010

things i liked (my scrapbook)


this family picture found by sugarcoma.


this holiday portrait of blogger lisen adbage



a picture of the beautiful poster from debbie carlos at Sophie's place



the colours on these chairs in a stockholm appartment.
Found through emma's blog.



and maybe these chairs would fit best in this interior.
I love the rough high walls and bright light windows.



i like rough walls on the outside of these old buildings too.
picture from christina diaz.



camilla found this picture in a dumpster and adopted the little boy and his softie.



and me, i got the chance to dig through an amazing collection of
family pictures. All stored on my computer now. I love how my uncle
is wearing the tiniest knickers on every single picture, the expression
on his face and the way he poses makes me smile everytime.